Run2BuildSchools – 2018 Marathons
Happy New Year! I wish you all a peaceful, joyful and wonderful New Year!
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your incredible help for the last three years.
I could never have done it alone. I am grateful for your love and support. ❤
My goal for 2018 is to keep running, raising money and to build more schools. I would love to win a race too, so I could fulfill my niece and nephew’s wish. 🙂 Alex and Victor are my little supporters that I LOVE SO MUCH. ❤
Me, Victor and Alex – The Shrek family! ❤
Next year I will travel to Nicaragua and Burkina Faso to build two more schools. I am so happy to share that I will also go back to Senegal to visit Mariam. I met Mariam in November this year, in Senegal when our team helped build another school.
I fell in love with her and my heart skips beats every time I think of her. ❤
Every night, Mariam would fall asleep in my arms under the dark velvety sky.
I miss her so much. ❤
To raise more money for kids and schools, here are the races I will run next year.
I will run another 10 marathons – my “10 for 10” campaign has been so successful this year that I decided to do it all over again. If you’d like to contribute and support me, please consider donating $1, $10, $100 or whatever you can for each marathon I run. Any dollar counts and can make a big difference in so many children’s lives for generations to come. Here are the marathons I’ll run next year; some will be very challenging.
- Charleston Marathon, South Carolina – Jan 13, 2018
- Mississippi Blues Marathon, Mississippi – Jan 27, 2018
- Winterman Marathon, Ontario, Canada – Feb 18, 2018
- The Ocean’s Run Marathon, Rhode Island – Mar 4, 2018
- Antarctica Marathon, – Mar 16, 2018 – 7/7 journey
- Baroko Marathon, Czech Republic, Sept 1, 2018
- New Hampshire Marathon, New Hampshire – Sept 29, 2018
- Maine Marathon, Maine – Sept 30, 2018
- Hartford Marathon, Connecticut – Oct 13, 2018
- Charlotte Marathon, North Carolina – Nov 3, 2018
Next year I am running in Antarctica as part of my 7 marathons on 7 continents journey.
As you can see, I have three more continents to go. I can do this!
I am grateful to be able to follow my heart.
Thank you all for your support!
It’s hard to believe that’s it’s now 2018 and Anartica is just three months away. Congratulations on your awesome 2017 Year dear Sandra. Wishing you a fabulous and rewarding 2018. Much Sussex’s, Aunt Sylvia