Run2BuildSchools – 2018 Marathons
Happy New Year! I wish you all a peaceful, joyful and wonderful New Year!
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your incredible help for the last three years.
I could never have done it alone. I am grateful for your love and support. ❤
My goal for 2018 is to keep running, raising money and to build more schools. I would love to win a race too, so I could fulfill my niece and nephew’s wish. 🙂 Alex and Victor are my little supporters that I LOVE SO MUCH. ❤
Me, Victor and Alex – The Shrek family! ❤
Next year I will travel to Nicaragua and Burkina Faso to build two more schools. I am so happy to share that I will also go back to Senegal to visit Mariam. I met Mariam in November this year, in Senegal when our team helped build another school.
I fell in love with her and my heart skips beats every time I think of her. ❤
Every night, Mariam would fall asleep in my arms under the dark velvety sky.
I miss her so much. ❤
To raise more money for kids and schools, here are the races I will run next year.
I will run another 10 marathons – my “10 for 10” campaign has been so successful this year that I decided to do it all over again. If you’d like to contribute and support me, please consider donating $1, $10, $100 or whatever you can for each marathon I run. Any dollar counts and can make a big difference in so many children’s lives for generations to come. Here are the marathons I’ll run next year; some will be very challenging.
- Charleston Marathon, (SC) – Jan 13, 2018
- Mississippi Blues Marathon, (MS) – Jan 27, 2018
- Winterman Marathon, (ON) Canada – Feb 18, 2018
- The Ocean’s Run Marathon, (RI) – Mar 4, 2018
- Antarctica Marathon, – Mar 16, 2018 – 7/7 journey
- Vermont Marathon, (VT) – May 27, 2018
- Carolina Beach Marathon, (NC) – Oct 8, 2018
- Baroko Marathon, Czech Republic, Sept 1, 2018
- New Hampshire Marathon, (NH) – Sept 29, 2018
- Maine Marathon, (ME) – Sept 30, 2018
Next year I am running in Antarctica as part of my 7 marathons on 7 continents journey.
As you can see, I have three more continents to go. I can do this!
I am grateful to be able to follow my heart.
Thank you all for your support!